Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Weigh to go!


I had my first weigh in at Chub Club last night. I was nervous because whilst I thought I'd had a good week, it can be hard to tell.
However, climbing onto the scales I found out I'd lost................
7lbs! That's half a stone! IN A WEEK!!
I was so amazingly excited. It hadn't been hard, I hadn't been hungry. I'd enjoyed being in control of my eating and making good decisions.
I know that obviously the weight loss won't continue at this rate. I've got quite a difficult weekend coming up where it will be more difficult to eat sensibly and count points but it won't be impossible and I'll see what I can do.
I shall keep you posted on my progress but lets just say, I'm off to a good start and feeling fantastic!

1 comment:

God, Love, Life and Rugby said...

woo hoo. Go Sis!
p.s. Bought Blueberry bars YUMMY!