Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A rolling stone...


After five weeks of eating a bit more carefully and being a bit more active I am pleased to annouce that I have now lost 14 1/2 pounds at chub club. That's just over a stone. It's also 29 packs of butter - if you wanted to think of it that way.
To celebrate I bought myself this beautiful Matthew Williamson bag. It's important to reward yourself for achieving your goals.
I'm happy. Very happy. It's not actually been that difficult. I've had fish and chips a couple of times and the odd bit of chocolate. I've not felt hungry and I've certainly not felt deprived.
And more importantly, I feel like it's the start of something. I actually feel like I can do this. I feel like I can lose more weight and reach my goal. It'll take a while but I know I have the support of my wonderful boyfriend (who seems more proud and excited and I am at my weight loss!) and that he'll drag me to the gym when I get the CBAS (can't be arsed syndrome). We're going on holiday in September and I am determind, for the first time in my adult life, to wear a bikini.
So here's to a new start...

No comments: